2008年6月27日金曜日

Laughter

(1) INTERESTING INFORMATION ABOUT LAUGHTER

Laughing has two effects for human beings.

・ Effect of mental

Didn’t you think you forget an unpleasant happening by laughing? This effect is familiar to us.


・ Effect of medically

You may not listen to this effect. Laughing softens pain by sickness and gets better self-healing power. It’s proved by doctors.


(2)COMEDY&OTHER FUNNY STUFF

Do you watch sports? Sports game happen strange things once in a while.

・ Base ball
The TV program gathers a lot of pleasant play. Untouchable who is comedian emceed the feature. Their talking skill is great. So I think it’s more interesting.


・ Soccer
There are a lot of goal keeper’s happening. They are too distant from ball, robbed of it. I think they are careless person.

2 件のコメント:

DUI さんのコメント...

I sent the reply e-mail which I corrected, so you should read it.
I think your paragraph is so good.
However there were some grammer mistake in it.
For example
"Didn't you think you forget,,,,"
I think it is not have to write you after "think".
Please calm down and write exactly.
My (1)& your (2) is a little bit same!
so I understand well.
I didn't know the benefits of laughter, I think you too.
And the clips which you recommend is so funny!
I like the happening clips.
There are the TV program, aren't there?
I like it very much!

takka さんのコメント...

I like sports too